This privacy statement applies to the kantaka.co.uk server and to information held by Kantaka Ltd.
- Who are we?
- This notice applies to the server hosting
https://kantaka.co.uk/ which is a personal server maintained by
Philip Armstrong and separately to the data kept by Kantaka
Ltd. The ICO registration for Kantaka Ltd is ZB032094.
- What personal data do we collect and why?
- We log the ip addresses and browser user agent string of
connections to this server for the purposes of analytics and abuse
prevention. Emails to kantaka.co.uk are stored in their entirety,
which will include the names, email addresses and sending ip
addresses of email authors.
- Who do we share your data with?
- No one. All data is stored locally and is not shared with
third parties unless required for administrative, legal, or
security purposes including investigating stalking and
- How long do we retain your data?
- Emails are stored indefinitely, web server logs are kept for
two weeks, email server logs for six months. Secure shell
connection data is logged for a month. Any data required to
fulfil the legal obligations of Kantaka Ltd will be kept as long
as necessary to fulfil those obligations. Any data required for
the investigation of abuse, harassment, stalking or criminal
activity may be kept indefinitely.
- What rights do you have over your data?
- You can request that any personal data held about you on this
server, or in backup copies of data on this server, or by Kantaka
Ltd be erased. Please use the contact address below for this
purpose. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for
administrative, legal, or security purposes, including stalking
- Where do we send your data?
- All data is stored in the United Kingdom.
- Contact details for questions or personal data erasure requests:
- privacy @ kantaka.co.uk